Monday, January 28, 2008

Michele Reyes Photography




So most everyone knows I have a little photography business for babies and toddlers (michelereyes.com). I have been so excited from the time I first knew I was pregnant to take pictures of this little one. So... now, after two photo sessions totaling over 5 hours, I have decided that I have a cursing that I cannot take pictures of my own children. 90% of those 5 hours was trying to get Sepa to fall asleep or at least not be screaming. Here are a couple that I finally was able to get. Anyway, I'll keep trying....

4 comments:

j janell cf said...

yeah! i am so glad you've got a blog! i love seeing the beautiful pictures you take. i tell you, all of these babies i've been seeing lately is really making me want one...they are just so precious! congratulations! and i know we do a horrible job of getting together, but i am excited to be able to keep up with the reyes via the blog world! love

Laurie said...

So cute!! I love the little baby back hair. He's cute. I'm so happy for you.

Olivia McCord said...

Beautiful...the baby and the photography. Congrats, I'm sure I'll be following in your footsteps with 3 boys:)

Unknown said...

Michelle, you've got talent! Keep up the great work!
-Leslie