Thursday, January 29, 2009

Poor Baby


Today I took Sepa in for his doctors appointment. I guess I didn't mention in the last post that the doctor was out delivering a baby so Sepa didn't get seen then. So we came back again. All went well - except poor Sepa had to get five shots. Gosh - I can hardly imagine how terrible that would be for him. But he was a trooper and recovered quickly. Gatta give him a big bowl of ice cream for being so good.

2 comments:

Karri Sloan said...

Michelle,
I told the story about Kekoa's CTR in my talk for church last Sunday. I had to speak on Choice and Accountability and it was the perfect beginning for my talk. I hope you don't mind. Hope all is well with you guys. I sure enjoy seeing your cute boys and the great stories on the blog.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Check out the silver lining, Sepa! You're old enough to have ice cream! That made it worth it, I hope. :)