Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!

We had a great 4th with a lot of down time, just enjoying time together. We had a delicious steak dinner with tons of fruit and veggies (hooray for summer). Of course the 4th wouldn't be complete without a little fun in the sprinklers (for the boys) and some Otter Pops. We did have some great entertainment when dusk came with $3.90 worth of sparklers and firecrackers. More entertaining was the show of human-firecrackers that Kyle and the boys put on for us. It'll be the only time in their lives when I'll hear them say, "Light me up!" It was great.

I am so thankful to live in the USA.



(above: they looked so cute from behind, I had to take a picture.)

Happy 4th of July : )

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun times! We need to catch up!

Julie said...

Perfect pictures! It really catches the summer and 4th of July spirit :)