Thursday, April 15, 2010

Show-and-Tell



I kept the boys out of pre-school for a month after I had Ka'imi. Mainly because I was being extra cautious about bringing germs into the house with a brand new baby. This week they finally got to go back. They were so excited. And as part of the return, Kekoa decided to take Ka'imi as his show-and-tell. We dressed her up in this cute outfit and took her to their preschool.
The kids made funny comments like, "Is it a boy or a girl?" and "Is she real?" Kekoa told about how much he loves her and helps me to change her diaper. Then he told about how she makes him laugh. Here is the face Ka'imi gives that makes all of us giggle:

Cute, even with her eyes crossed : ) You can tell she is a lot younger here - the double chin isn't quite there yet. Now days she has better control of her eyes and so she doesn't really make this face anymore. But she still makes us all smile just to see her.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Love the outfit, she looks good in it. That is so funny what those preschoolers asked. Hahaha! What a funny face she is making, I can just see Mom laughing about that pic.

Canadian Princess said...

I absolutely love the second pic of Ka'imi all dressed up in her outfit...love that she's looking right at you too!

And I know what you mean about feeling bad about missing Easter...I felt bad about not doing anything either and then the entire week after Easter I meant to do a hunt for Jacob and didn't ever get to it! I also told myself I'll make up for it next year as they'll be no new baby to distract me;)