Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunty Celeste!

Not sure what caused those funky reflection lights there. . .


 We were super lucky to have Celeste with us for her birthday dinner.  It gave us a great excuse to have some yummy comfort food (fried potatoes with homemade tortillas) and a delicious homemade carrot cake.  I was still cooking when Celeste arrived, so she played with the kids for a bit.  Kekoa was so happy - he said, "Yay! The party has started!"  We gave Celeste a cute shirt and tickets to the musical Wicked coming in a couple months.  My only request was I go with her :)  I look forward to it so much - we got amazing seats on the 2nd row! We love Celeste and the beautiful woman she is inside and out  : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard about Wicked and want to see it someday. Such cute smiles of the kiddos and the birthday girl :)