Thursday, September 15, 2011
Three Musketeers
One Saturday we were at Farmer's Market in Provo and saw a booth set up to advertize for the upcoming play, The Three Musketeers. The boys were so excited we had to make them outfits (they had outgrown the ones I made two years ago). It was good motivation and the best part was being ready for Halloween by September : )
It was fun to get them dressed up for the play - they got plenty of oohs and ahhs from the other people attending the play. They were actually the only little kids there, because unbeknown to me, they do not allow children 8 and younger to play's in the Covey Art Center. It wasn't written anywhere in the advertizement when I purchased the tickets. I even talked to employee to choose our seats (front and center) and I told her it was for young kids.
Anyway, they finally let us in, though I had to sit in the back near the exit with Ka'imi. The boys had fun and were sword fighting and calling each other Athos, Porthos and Arimus for days after. They also decided that our new baby brother should be D'Artagnan, since he becomes the 4th musketeer in the play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment