Fall was way to short this year. On this day we went out to enjoy good weather knowing that a cold front was coming it. The boys rode their scooters, played in the leaves and took turns riding with Uncle Uwe on his quad he had brought to the house. I love taking pictures with kids and fall leaves, they seem to just go together like peanut butter and jelly :)
2 comments:
This is funny to me because just today I realized I haven't done fall leaves with my kids yet this year.... probably because our trees are still so new that they drop about 6 leaves each. I need to find a nice park so we can do what you guys did!
What fun! :) I love the pics! I am always sad that we always miss out on Fall leaves and pics every year since there aren't beautiful trees like that around here.
Post a Comment