Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Elder and Sister Holland

Tonight Kyle and I went to an event where Elder and Sister Holland were also attending.  When it was all over we had got to say hi to them.  This the second I time I had a chance to meet them :) We had a quick chat about the coming baby (what I talk to most people about these days), Kyle's dissertation and work with Elder Holland's son, Matt.  Then we got to get a picture :) I am not sure what happened to my belly in this picture - I guess between the angle and the loose shirt, it kinda got lost - but believe me it is there.  It is always a pleasure to meet an apostle - and Elder Holland is one of my favorites (if we are allowed to have them :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that is so NEAT!!:)

He's one of my favorites too. :) He along with President Monson,President Uctdorf, President Eyring, Elder Bednar, Elder Chistofferson, and Elder Oaks.