(Maybe if we approach this year with a positive attitude it will be not so terrible two-ish . . . )

So today our princess turned two :) I thought all morning about the day she was born. It seems like it just happened. I can't believe I now have another little one and she's two. Amazing how time flies.
We are going to celebrate her birthday more this coming weekend with family that's coming into town, but I couldn't miss a chance to give her a cake on her actual birthday.
I tried my hand yet again at baking and finally came out on top with a cream cheese pound cake. It was so yummy with strawberries and vanilla ice cream.
It was a great evening and a great day. I watched her all day and thought if how grateful I was to have her. My only regret was not being able to hold her to sleep today. At nap and bedtime both I was needed by Akoni. I'll have to make up for it throughout the week.
Since it was Monday, we include her in the FHE lesson tonight. We talked about Daughters of God and how precious they are and how the boys need to treat them well and respect them. It was a prefect finish to the day. We love our princess Ka'imi!!!


1 comment:
Ka'imi is so so gorgeous! The cake looks fantastic Michele! Looking forward to this weekend. :) :)
p.s. would you mind changing your comment settings to where I don't have to type in the funky looking words to prove that I'm not a robot everytime (since your blog is private anyway)?
Post a Comment