Saturday, May 5, 2012
It's Pary Time!!!
We had Kyle's graduation part today. We held nothing back and invited all our friends and family. My mom was amazing and did an incredible amount of food for the Navajo Tacos we served. The weather was a bit chilly, but we still enjoyed ourselves. Amidst all the chatting and working, I never pulled out my camera except after everyone left. Here is my instagram shot. I like the old school feel of it :) Love our little family. I made the kids t-shirts that said, "Dr. Daddy Fan Club." We wanted everyone to know just how proud we were of Kyle :)
After the clean up, my mom and sister, Jessica went up to Salt Lake to meet my oldest sister, Kasandra. She had flown into town to attend her sister-in-law's endowment session. Only 8 hours in UT, we were so glad we could visit for a bit and let the newest cousins meet : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Michele you put Pary time instead of Party. I love the pics, and boy was that a great celebration, yummy food, family and a great reason to celebrate! :)
Glad we were able to see Sun and meet Micah as well, even if it was just a few minutes. :)
P.S. I'm stealing a few pics from your blog, just for history's sake on my blog. :) Hope you don't mind.
Btw, I love this shirts, you are so creative and such a good mommy and wife. :)
Post a Comment