Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Commitment to do better . . .

It is March 19, 2014.  I just looked through the last few postings of this blog. I can't believe how much time I let go by without blogging. It makes me sad that a part of our little family history will be missing or at least very minimal.  Whenever I look back at it, it amazes me at how much the kids have grown and how quickly time flies.  I want to remember these precious days and be able to treasure them.  So I have a new commitment to do better, starting today.


And here is the heading picture that was posted on our blog when I made the commitment to do better. I can't believe this picture is just about 2 years old!

1 comment:

Cherisse said...

Michelle! It's so good to see your updates! You and your family are as beautiful as ever. Congrats on the baby. Best wishes to you and your family!