Sunday, February 24, 2008
Dance Baby Dance
These pictures were actually taken back on Valentine's Day, but I am only now getting them together for a post. This is what happens when you have a husband that does Polynesian dancing on the side for recreation. I love it. Kekoa has been trying to dance like Daddy since he was 18 months old and now Ikaika is right behind him. I actually wish they would do it more often. Kekoa is now more into horses, fighting bad guys (by the way, the other day he said prayer for lunch and prayed he could meet some bad guys so he could fight them...hmmm), and super heroes than he is into dancing, so when he had this little dance session, I had to break out the camera. Kekoa is using his fire-knife stick that Kyle made for him when he first started dancing (that boy could spin that thing at 18 months!) and Ikaika is using a sword as his dance stick. Poor guy - Daddy needs to make him his own... The both have makeshift leis as part of their costumes. Kekoa has always loved that blue necklace (and no, it is not girl's dress-up jewelry, it is part of his costume: ) Since Ikaika has to be just like Kekoa and they started fighting over the necklace, I had to find something that would work for Ikaika. All I could find was that winner's medal necklace, so it had to suffice. Happily, Ikaika did not mind, he was dressed to dance. And dance they did. It was so cute. The last row of pictures is of the ending pose of the dance. It makes me laugh so hard to see cute little Ikaika trying to imitate his brother. So precious. I love remembering moments like this. I know they are going to grow up way to soon.
m
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What cute kids!
You have the coolest little boys! Can't wait til Malachi starts imitating your husband too!
-Maka
Post a Comment