
Yesterday was my birthday - my last year to be in my twenties. It was a good day with Kyle taking off half of the day to be with us. We took the boys to a little game place in the mall for some entertainment. They had this photo booth at the entrance so we took some pictures. Kekoa was not in a cooperating mood and Sepa was asleep, so I just took pictures with Ikaika.In the evening Kyle took me to dinner at Mimi's (one of my favorites) and then we came home to a little surprise party. It was fun to see some friends I haven't seen since before Sepa was born (we have just been staying home to avoid the sick season). The biggest surprise was Kyle's sister from CA. Though she came into town for business, I'll just pretend it was for me : ) It was a good day - loving family, good friends, yummy food, I am blessed.
PS. My birthday gift from Kyle was a new MAC computer for my photography business. With a 24" screen and incredible processing speed, editing has become soooooo much easier.
Thank you Sweetheart!
2 comments:
Hey Happy Birthday! What a great birthday present. Way to go Kyle!
I'm glad you had a great birthday. The pictures of you are so gorgeous. You should be a super model Michele. You are looking beautiful. I"m glad you have a blog so I can follow along with what's happening now that we are two very busy mom's with three kids.
That comment was from me. I just couldn't remember my google i.d. at the time. So I clicked on anonymous to get my comment published.
Post a Comment