



Easter weekend flew by, but we enjoyed time as a family with grandma in town. One of my new traditions for Easter is to make matching ties for the boys. This is only my second year running. We'll see if I stick with it. Thanks to my mom, I made it this year. The boys make them look good.
But aside from the ties, candy, and treasure hunts, I tried to teach them (especially Kekoa) about the blessing of Easter. Of the love of the Savior and what Easter means to our family. I'm not sure how much they really got it (Kekoa was extremely disappointed when he thought the only gift he was going to get in his basket was mommy telling him Jesus was resurrected), but little by little they'll learn. I love my four boys and am eternally grateful that we will be resurrected and together as a family forever.
4 comments:
The boys look so cute in their ties...and since I had such issues making one for Jacob I have to ask if you found a great pattern?
Sarah - I just made it up. I thought it was funny that you found one at DI to follow, because that's how I got my pattern to kind-sorta follow. By the way - I'd love to chat about your cute quiet book!
Such great pictures of the boys!
What cute boys! And how you got them all to smile and look is even greater!!!
Post a Comment