Friday, April 17, 2009

Snoozin'

This past weekend we attended some late events with the boys (ROC show and fireside, just for the record). It has totally thrown off the boys schedules. Its not my favorite thing when they fight naps then fall asleep at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. It makes for long evenings when they can't fall asleep. We'll hopefully get back on track soon. Here are some pictures. I love how sweet and innocent they look when they are asleep.

above: Kekoa's favorite thing right now is Bolt. Here's his new best friend.
I love it when we can recycle an old toy, grab a permanent marker, and like magic it's a new toy.

above: No, I do not let him fall asleep with his bottle. This was when he was just playing in the living room and had enough.

above: Poor Kaiks, plumb tuckered out.

above: I think this position is so funny. It is exactly what I do with the newborns I photograph.

2 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

oh my goodness those are some cute pics. I can't wait for the day Jacob just konks out while he's playing.

Celeste said...

Sorry its been a pain trying to get them back on schedule, Shell! Thanks for the support at the ROC stuff though. Love you guys!