. . . or at least against home-buying etiquette to see a home of a mother of three young tornado-boys, three times in less than a week and then decide to go with another home.
Just venting a little. I should at least be happy we got some kind of traffic. I know it will all work out for the best. Just being in the middle of being patient is not always the easiest thing.
m
6 comments:
I'm so sorry--I know how frustrating that is! Maybe the other home won't work out and she'll decide to go with yours :)
Oh, MAN. You must have so much cleaning to do, and just at the drop of a hat, too, sometimes! I'm sorry. I hope someone snatches it up quickly!
I'm sorry Michele. We're getting ready to sell ours soon too and I'm petrified of that VERY thing! I'm sorry the sell didn't go through. Good luck.
Ouch!! Two times is bad enough for getting hopes up...let alone three!!!
Ooooh, that smarts! I'm sorry to hear it!
Hey Michele, maybe you won't read this but I completely understand your house woes! I don't know how many times I busted my bum to get the house cleaned up for some looky-loo. Reese even missed school one time cause I was cleaning and lost track of time oh and Lauren peed on the floor right in front of the toilet right before I was finished! Awwww, don't worry it will get better soon! It's irritating, I completely feel your pain!
Post a Comment