Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sh'mikes : )


This week we tried to do a birthday invite picture for Ikaika. Kyle cut his hair and I made sure he had a clean Superman shirt (he decided he wanted a Superman party). On Tuesday night I took the boys in the van to drive somewhere to take pictures of Ikaika. I was excited to practice taking some outside shots after the fun things I've learned recently. For some crazy reason I thought we could do some down by the lake. When I pulled up to the area I had in mind I soon realized that the dark cloud around our van was not dust, but misquitoes. There was no way we getting out of the van. So, we had to settle for some studio shots. Isn't he a handsome little dude?

4 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

he is adorable, I love his eyes.

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

Michele, I know just what you mean about the mosquitoes. I got eaten alive out there a few times this week doing some landscape shots. The only part of me exposed to the air was my eyes and my hands, but I still got about 10 bites on the tops of my hands. When Cherisse came with me for a sunset, she wouldn't let me get out of the car. I had to go alone. GREAT PHOTOS!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Ikaika!!! We are so sad we aren't there to celebrate with you! Love, Auntie Jess & Kono