



I love Valentine's Day. It is such a fun and happy holiday. I didn't mind too much that it fell on a Sunday this year. With Kyle being so busy studying for his exams, we couldn't really do more than get away for a dinner together on Saturday. Happily my mom was in town, so we had someone to watch the boys while we went to eat our traditional Thai food. We get it for Valentine's day because that was what we ate together 7 years ago when Kyle proposed. It's always fun to remember that day.
For 2010, it was a relaxing Sunday. After church, my sister Celeste and her roommate treated my mom, sister and I to a pedicure and facial spa treatment. We then made a delicious salmon and mango salsa dinner. For desert, we had Thai sticky rice with coconut milk, mangoes and ice cream. Good food makes any day : )
Kyle got me some new scriptures I wanted, a new CD and some chocolate covered strawberries. I got him the 2009 Lakers Championship video. Terribly romantic, right? Well, I know what makes my guy happy. It was a wonderful day.
1 comment:
All great pics! That was yummy food :)
Post a Comment