Only 5 weeks until my due date and I am measuring a week bigger. So it very well could be earlier than that. We are just hoping this sweet little girl will wait until Kyle is done with his qualifying exams to decide to come (which are March 4th and 5th). I am feeling nice and tired (low iron levels to blame there) and as the title of this post says, I do my fair share of waddling. I am trying to get her part of the room ready (she'll be in our room for a while) and am getting so excited to meet her.
This picture is courtesy of my tripod : )
11 comments:
Wow Michele! Gorgeous! What a wonderful way to remember this time. You are so lovely and elegant, I bet you are even when you're waddling.
Incredible shot Michele. I especially like your hair - adds movement!
Beautiful pic Michele...nice you're so talented that you can take that great of a pic yourself;)
wish I could do something like that myself...but I'm guessing the right lights and studio help.
I can't believe we're nearing the end (I just have 6 weeks)...crazy how fast it goes!
And tell Kyle good luck on his exams...I thought our master's ones were bad enough (well the stats and Geo-Jaja ones) so I can't imagine what he's up against this time. Of course he'll do fabulous as always though;)
I love that belly! And I can almost picture the beautiful princess hiding in there! She must follow after her beautiful momma!
Michele, what a GORGEOUS shot. And what a beautiful woman you are! I'm so excited for you!
Michele I love it!! Such a beautiful picture!! You make pregnancy look amazing. I love that belly :)
You look great! Can't wait to see your new little one!
I can't even stand it. I've looked at our blog like a hundred times in the past 2 days just to see my beautiful wife. You look gorgeous as always honey. Love you.
Kyle
You look amazing Michele! But then again, you always do. :)
you take GREAT pictures, even when you are in front of the camera and not behind it! AMAZING!
Great picture! Love your hair! You are gorgeous!
Post a Comment