Sepa - He is our boy who likes to eat spicy things. Once he had some hot sauce on his food. When it when it got too spicy, he looked at me and said, "Mom, toothbrush."
Kekoa - Once while trying to convince me to take them to Chuck E. Cheese's Kekoa said, "But Mom, your so lucky, we play and you rest."
Kekoa - One morning when saying prayer for breakfast I told the boys, "Close your eyes, fold your arms and think about Heavenly Father, because that is who we are talking to." After the prayer Kekoa said, "Raise your hand if you were thinking about Jesus?" The other two boys slowly raised their hands. "You pinky swear? You better. Because if you were thinking about superheroes - you're out."
Ikaika - Kekoa, kekoa, did you know my butt shoots fires?
Kekoa - We were walking through Farmers Market. Kekoa saw this fun bow and arrow set made out of PVC pipe and foam arrows. He tried to convince us to let him get it, but we said no. His response? "But Mom, we are Indians."
Ikaika - Kyle just got walked in the door. Ikaika was siting by me. He said, " Hi, Dad. Mom, your Honey is here."
Kekoa - Here's the conversation:
k: Mom, are there more girls or boys in the world?
m: I'm not sure, Ko.
k: I hope there are more girls.
m: why?
k: (while giggling) Because I like to be girl-trapped.
m: Girl-trapped? What does that mean?
k: You know, like when I go to preschool and there are a lot of girls and I am the only boy.
Ikaika - From time to time Ikaika will come to me and say, "Mom, Kekoa is not following Jesus." It's his way of saying Koa isn't playing nicely.
Here are a few others I found written down. They are from a while ago.
Ikaika - He saw the Angel Moroni blowing his trumpet on top of the temple. He shouted excitedly, “Look, shooter-gun temples!”
Kekoa - "Mom, I love bread. I wish we had a bread tree."
Ikaika - When we found out I was having baby #4, the boys desperately wanted a sister. So, they included it in their prayers. Ikaika not quite understanding what was going on would pray, "Please bless that Sepa will turn into a baby sister . . . "
Ikaika - Poor Ikaika, when his feelings are hurt he says, “Mom, my heart hurts.”
Kekoa - After watching the Living Scriptures video about Nephi and the Brass Plates, he decided to do his own skit version of it. Kekoa of course took Nephi’s role. He beautifully demanded from Laban (played by Daddy), “Give me the Grass Plates!”
2 comments:
Michele, I was about rolling on the floor laughing when I read this post. Such a great post! They are all so funny, but I think the best one is " And please bless that Sepa will turn into a baby sister". Aghhh, this post made my day.
Me too! I got a workout from this post ;) I love your boys!
Post a Comment