Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ikaika's 4th Birthday Party



I felt bad for Ikaika - like he got cheated a little this year.  First, we were in the hospital with Ka'imi all week (though I am thrilled to be home rather than in the hospital on his actual birthday).  Then, out of my frustration I told him he couldn't have a big party unless he potty trained.  I had to stick to what I said so we never really planned his party. Thankfully, we came home in time and my mom potty trained him while we were in the hospital (thank goodness for Grandma!).  So, we did have a party after all.  He wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese - we had lunch there and the boys played games.  Then we came home for the dinner party with cake and ice cream.  How we love our Ikaika :  )




Here is the only quick picture we took at Chuck E. Cheese

 



 Above: Ikaika's favorite person in the whole world - Grandma Delphine.  Below: Ikaika with the two people who love him to no end, Mom and Dad.

No comments: