I usually don't like to post when kyle is going out of town - makes me nervous that some random person might know I am all alone with the kids. But this time it is me heading out, so I think it's ok.
I have been looking forward to this day for months. I am going to Fort Saskatchewan, Canada for a photography workshop. It is with one of my greatest photography idols, Shellie Secretan of This N That Photography. I really feel like it is an opportunity of a lifetime for devloping myself in photography. I am taking Ka'imi with me ( not ready to wean). Pray for her to do well travelling and staying with a babysitter while I am at the workshop :)
Here are some pics of this international traveler :)


2 comments:
Good luck in Canada! Tell Kyle that we're here to help if he needs it while you're gone....and we'll be praying that Ka'imi travels well!! Love ya!
Aww, she is so cute! Can't wait to see what you've learned from the workshop.
Post a Comment