I just thought it would be fun for Kyle and the boys to see a picture of Ka'imi. I worked for days on this outfit - knowing that I'd be doing this workshop. Well, without Ka'imi sitting up or standing, it was hard to show the beauty of the outfit. Other photographers got pictures of her standing with my help, so I couldn't really take those pictures. Oh well . . . I am excited to take what I learned and do some fun things with her as soon as she is sitting up well - in my own studio : )
We are coming home tomorrow and I'll post later about my trip.
All I can say is that it has been an amazing experience and I miss my boys (all 4)!

2 comments:
what a darling picture...can't wait to see more pics of her in the outfit;) it is so cute! and love the headband too.
ADORABLE!!! I love her dress and headband Michele! Great job! Too cute for words. :)
Post a Comment