Friday, January 28, 2011

Evergreens in the Book of Mormon

Today we drove to Orem to meet Kyle for dinner.  I was determined to keep the boys awake so they wouldn't be up all night after a little evening nap.  So, I asked them questions the whole 20 minutes to UVU and gave them a Starburst treat for their answers.  The first thing I asked them was to tell me any scripture story they could think of.  Sepa said, "Ummm . . . remember the guy, that ate the fruit on the Christmas tree?"  It was cute as could be.  Scripture study is working even if the details aren't quite right yet : )  But not bad for a three-year old  : )

2 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

that is so cute!

Jess said...

SO cute and funny! :) On Sunday during primary, the president pointed to the picture of Moroni burying the plates of brass and asked if anyone knew what it was about. Kono quickly responded and said how there was a drunk man who was a bad man and Nephi was told to stab him with his sword. He was so confident and mentioned that the bad guy was drunk a couple of times. I knew what he was talking about (Laban and Nephi) however the teachers and students did not catch on right away and of course it was the wrong picture with his story that he had recently learned about. It was so funny!