Thursday, January 27, 2011

forts and stairs

One of the boys most favorite things to do is build a fort.  Sometimes it drives me nuts with the mess it creates, sometimes I use it as an excuse to vacuum under my couch cushions (since that is the number one building material for their forts), and sometimes I use my brain and get in the fort with them.  Today, I pulled Ka'imi in and we had a blast giggling together watching Ka'imi squeal at the feel of the blanket over her head.  We stayed in there until we couldn't take it any longer and needed fresh air.   Here are a couple pics I took before I went in for the fun.



And here are some pictures I finally took of Ka'imi by the stairs.  We have to block it off everyday to protect her from falling.  She does really good going up with a spotter - it is one of her favorite things to do right now.


Below: I love this picture with all her roundness.  Those cheeks?  That is exactly what mine looked like when I was her age. 


Total cuteness in the everyday.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Such cute kids, love it! I like Sepa's hair and smile, Ikaika's eyes, and 'Imi's cute clothes and chunky legs. :)
And wow, she climbs all those steps huh? You're a good mommy for letting the boys pull apart you living room. :)