Tuesday, March 1, 2011
polka-cutie-dot
I have been so excited to plan Ka'imi's first birthday. Though we are not doing anything big (mainly just family), I still wanted to have some fun with it. After thinking of the many different party themes we could do, I kept coming back to polka dots. Ka'imi, afterall, still smiles every time she sees them.
So, here is her birthday announcement/invite. I love the way they turned out. The colors are so soft and girly. I think it looks so good with her gorgeous dark eyes and hair.
This is a dress I made for her. I love the ruffle thing lately : ) I also made the headband. I thought it looked like a classy, simple way of doing a tiara.
Just a couple more weeks before the fun begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hope she has a wonderful birthday. Also, glad you had a fun day too. May all your "wishes" come true!
You did the dress? It doesn't even look like it was made! :) I like the way the invitation turned out too. The colors go so well together and and the pearly print was just perfect for it.
you are so extremely talented! love it all!!
Post a Comment