I usually am not the biggest fan of Monday's, but when my two married sisters and my mom are in town it is a great day no matter what day of the week it is. We had so much fun being together with our six boys. The big plan of the day was for the moms (my sisters and I) to have an afternoon together without any of the kids. Our brave mom and youngest brother braved caring for all six of the boys. We decided to go to Jumpin' Jacks in the morning to "wear them out." It was fun. Spending time with my sisters was even more fun. We ate and enjoyed doing a little luxury shopping. It was a great day.
Here are some pictures I asked my sister to email me. The lame photographer never pulled out my camera.
1 comment:
I would agree, sisters are the best. The boys look like they are having a blast. Fun. Fun.
Post a Comment