
I wanted to write a little more about yesterday. For Arm's birthday (insider guys, sorry) Kyle surprised me with this loom to do Navajo rugs. It was something I started to learn a year or so before my car accident (my sweet grandmother was teaching me). I never finished the one I started. Weaving does require two hands so Kyle has promised to be my other hand in this process (I also see it as a challenge to figure out to do by myself as well - I am somewhat good at that after all these years). I do not know know how it will all play out - it is a pretty ambitious thing, but I do know that seeing it in my living room all day made me so happy.
6 comments:
Oh yay, it happened! Kyle told me about this a while back. I'm glad you are determined to do this with the help of Kyle and eventually on your own, very good indeed!
I think that's great... and sweet of Kyle to be your other arm! By the way, I've been meaning to tell Kyle that Boyce got married...just wanted to share the good news with him! I know it was on my blog, but I don't expect everyone to read all I put up there as I know it's a lot!
hey michelle, I have been meaning to write to you. I have been reading your blogs and every time I do I am so impress. You are such a talented woman, you are a stay at home mom of three active boys and I can hardly deal with one, you are one of the must amazing photographers I have seen and I after having my camera for 6 months I'm still trying to figure it out. you always keeps yourself busy and Now you are trying to do this when me with two arms would never be able to do it. you are a true roll model and an amazing wife and mother.
Michele,
What an amazing thing! You and Kyle really are so special. You work together in so many areas. What a blessing to have someone who helps you in every way!
You are truly amazing... enjoy the loom, and best of luck!
What an amazing symbol of your determination, and of a great partnership you and Kyle have.
Post a Comment