Monday, November 3, 2008

Officially Mobile



Sepa has been flirting with the idea of crawling for weeks if not months. He has mastered all the transtion moves (going to all fours from sitting and from his belly, sitting back down from crawling position). He would even do three shuffles like he was going to start crawling and but then would just go to his belly and army crawl. But tonight after FHE I went upstairs to get the boys their treats (candy out of their Halloween buckets) and Sepa had crawled all the way to the stairs. I put him back where he began and let him come again while I got it on video. So I officially declare him a crawler! Hooray!

Here's a picture of Sepa from yesterday after church.
Celeste wanted to see how cute he looked in his Sunday get-up.
Handsome little guy isn't he?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on that crawling! It's always a joy to see milestones, especially the big ones, isn't it?

Jess said...

awww, can't wait to see him in action! eeehh' Beans, I see her! I like his sunday attire, he is so handsome!

Celeste said...

Can I have him? Please...? :)