They boys for the most part did just fine staying with Aunty Celeste and Keisha (angel girls for being willing!) while we were gone. I think that Sepa had the hardest time. We would ichat with them when we could and that helped. The only time Sepa was awake for the chat was on Saturday. He was so happy to see us. He just kept kissing the screen. Celeste took a picture.

How precious is that? He gives the sweetest kisses by the way :)
I also wanted to just record that yesterday he stood up by himself for the first time. He was so cute. He would pull himself up next to me and then let go looking straight at me for a reaction. We'd cheer for him and he'd beam with pride. I desperately tried to get a picture of it - foregoing the artistic shot for anything that showed him standing. But he was only comfortable with me next to him and I had no one to take the picture. So these last two were the best I could do. And just for the record I do not let my little ones run around in a diaper in the middle of the winter. I was changing him into his pj's when he got away to play. Anyway, I am so glad he waited for me to come home to reach this new milestone so I could witness it first-hand : )
4 comments:
No, no, I can't stand the cuteness! Even when I was there! Man! Can I take him for a while? :)
How adorable!Congrats on the standing.
Very, very, very PRECIOUS!!! Seriously!
I love how cute he looks standing and the fact that he is kissing you on the computer screen, how sweet!
Post a Comment