Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feelin' the Love

Monday was picture day at our house where my whole goal was to get something for this year's Valentine's card. With a lot of effort, neglected house work and a good deal of bribing we ended up with a couple cute ones, including the 'tape project' that I actually decided will work okay for our card. I'll post it on VDay. Here are some of my favorites : )




This was one of the many times Sepa had enough. I learned that he does not like to be squished between his brothers at all.


Love
this one of Sepa's eyes. He has the deepest dark eyes. I love it.


This next picture was a picture I hoped would be of the boys asleep. Ikaika was deep in dreamland and Sepa was too - about 30 seconds before this picture. But as soon as he saw he was not in his crib, he perked right up to see what what going on. At least I caught something I guess. I love the way he and Kekoa are looking at each other.


I have to get this one posted to remember : )

PS. I love the month of February. Valentine's day was the day Kyle and I got engaged and my birthday is at the end of the month : )

5 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

these pictures are too cute, your boys are adorable.

Canadian Princess said...

They're all beautiful of course! I love the one of Ikaika sleeping and Kekoa and Sepa looking at eachother...it's priceless!

Olivia McCord said...

Every picture is gorgeous. I'm glad you are getting lots of practice taking pictures of 3 boys...you'll know just what to do when I bring mine in (bribing always works best for me too:)

Patricia Costello said...

I also love the one of Ikaika sleeping & Kekoa & Sepa looking at each other - great photos!

Jess said...

Really cute!! :)