So, now I can finally crack down on packing since I know what we are doing.
Yesterday, I was preping the boys for our new home. I told them about the rooms and where they would sleep. Kekoa thought it was so cool (all he really wanted was a house with a basement). And then it a cute way of showing me his acceptance of this huge change, he drew me this sweet picture. So, drumroll please . . . introducing our new home:
7 comments:
Congrats on your new home--that is fantastic! Pleeeease let me know when I can take your boys, or come and help clean. I really want to help! Good luck and give me a call. I'm so happy for you guys.
Congratulations! What a relief for you. Would you like me to bring you some banker's boxes?
Yay! Michele, I bet it really feels good to have that resolved. That little drawing is adorable. I can't wait to see pictures of the real house. Congratulations!
Yay!!! I'm so glad you found a place so quickly that way you wouldn't have to find a temporary place first. I can't wait to see it. I'll give you a call today
YAY! We can't wait to come visit! Let us know if we can help with something!
That's amazing you found a house so quickly! And you'll be out by us;) I love Cedar Hills!
Sarah,
Tell us a little about Cedar Hills. There was some talk of mudslides and shifting foundations but I've also heard that it only affected a few homes at the very top. How are you? Take care,
Kyle
Post a Comment