1. Put our home under contract and will be moving by the end of the month 2. Kyle started a new job at UVU. 3. We found out we are expecting . . . twins.
Hmmm. I say first one is false. 2nd two are true! YIKES!!!!! We are going to be in Utah this weekend and would love to see you guys! Are you going to the 172nd ward reunion next Saturday?
I never knew you would even consider lying. Either way, may the Good Lord send His greatest blessing to your family. Don't they always say that when the Lord see's your growth, and finds it time to bring you closer to Him, that he sends you MORE opportunity for growth? I'm sure this is one of those awesome blessings! Much love, Ryan
I always imagined that being a twin would be fun but having twins would not. (Am I right about being a twin?) Like Laurie, I hope for your sanity that you can keep going in singles!
Let's see, 3 truths and 2 non-truths? I guess that your house is under contract, that Kyle has a new job somewhere other than UVU, and you are pregnant with one baby. ;)
OH MY GOSH!!!!! You better tell me right now woman! :) hahahaha Oh geez, twins would be awesome but wouldn't want you to go nuts either. And selling the house would just be peachy in your case. I hope you did. Hmmmmmm..... you would have told Mom your having twins and I know she couldn't have held it in. Congrats Kyle on the new job!!!!
14 comments:
That's wonderful!
Congrats Kyle!
Oh, my!
We couldn't be happier for you, and feel that you deserve every bit of it!
Is there really a lie?? Which one?
if anyone could handle twins, it would be you. but, i'm hoping for your own sanity that that one was the lie!
congrats on all accounts!
You're killing me, smalls! What's the lie??
I was actually wondering if you're expecting because of your lack of blogging comments!
So which is the lie??? Are you expecting, but not twins? Did Kyle start another new job? Where are you moving? Can you tell we need more info;)
Do tell! Which is it? :)
Hmmm. I say first one is false. 2nd two are true! YIKES!!!!! We are going to be in Utah this weekend and would love to see you guys! Are you going to the 172nd ward reunion next Saturday?
Tim and I are pretty much dumbfounded. Yeah, so, uh, congratulations! And don't keep us all hanging for too long!
I never knew you would even consider lying. Either way, may the Good Lord send His greatest blessing to your family. Don't they always say that when the Lord see's your growth, and finds it time to bring you closer to Him, that he sends you MORE opportunity for growth? I'm sure this is one of those awesome blessings! Much love, Ryan
Uh...I say the last one is a lie. I've been keeping up with Kyle's facebook posts. :)
if it's not though congratulations to you!
Ryan - you never played this game? It is a great get-to-know-you game.
I'll post again soon.
Just to clarify, there are actually three truths and two "non-truths."
Congrats on all accounts...can't wait to hear the details and more about the "three truths."
I always imagined that being a twin would be fun but having twins would not. (Am I right about being a twin?) Like Laurie, I hope for your sanity that you can keep going in singles!
Let's see, 3 truths and 2 non-truths? I guess that your house is under contract, that Kyle has a new job somewhere other than UVU, and you are pregnant with one baby. ;)
OH MY GOSH!!!!! You better tell me right now woman! :) hahahaha
Oh geez, twins would be awesome but wouldn't want you to go nuts either. And selling the house would just be peachy in your case. I hope you did. Hmmmmmm..... you would have told Mom your having twins and I know she couldn't have held it in.
Congrats Kyle on the new job!!!!
Post a Comment