Sunday, August 16, 2009

Visiting

Not wanting to jinx anything, I am going to wait until our official move-in day to post a picture of our new home. Things have worked out so beautifully, I am worried it is a dream.
Yesterday, the kind owners of the home allowed us to come back for another walk through to show our boys (we did not have them with us on our first walk-through). Kekoa was more than giddy as we pulled up to the house. He loved looking at where his room would be and the back yard. But most of all he was excited to see the basement. We had to keep reminding the boys that we were buying the house and not all the fun toys they saw. But all too soon they got comfortable and we had to leave before they decided to start jumping on the couches.
As we left we were more excited and certain that we had not only made a good choice, but have been blessed so kindly to have everything work out the way it has. And my biggest concern about moving to Cedar Hills was eased when we timed the trip from UVU to be less than 20 minutes (17 to be exact). With more blessings in the next couple weeks, we will begin this wonderful new chapter of our lives. We are thrilled to experience it.

2 comments:

Rice-Ball said...

Congrats on your new home! That's great that everything has worked out so well. And it seems like the boys will love the extra room to romp around and play. Keep us posted, I can't wait to see pictures.

Patricia Costello said...

This is so exciting! What can I do to help? I have a couple of boxes too!