
Sticking with the Super Hero theme, we are getting ready to celebrate Kekoa's fifth birthday. We almost lost the chance to celebrate it when Kekoa needed some heavy consequences for not listening to mommy about a very serious subject. But he's been a good boy and I realized that a birthday is only once a year and to a child that is a life time.
I am excited for it and hope Kekoa knows and feels how much his family loves him.
PS. We find out the day before his actual birthday, the 22nd, about the gender of the baby. Maybe it'll be a girl just for Kekoa since he has been praying for a sister faithfully even before I was pregnant.
2 comments:
So its been a little bit since I've hopped on your blog! I LOVE your new home! If if would help, can I come help you with unpacking/watching kids or whatever? Please let me know., Plus it would be great to visit and come see and see your new home! Can't wait to hear about baby #4!
Cool painted face! Kono was wanting a Spiderman b-day party too. Well, we are most likely going to be there! :) (Instead of Halloween weekend). And yes, I think Kekoa will get his wish. :)
Post a Comment