Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Especially if the picture includes a word . . .


Yesterday, we went in for the ultra sound. And along with seeing that the baby is developing beautifully we found out we are finally getting our princess. There were big smiles from everyone in the family. Kekoa said, "I knew it was a girl." Kyle was so excited he immediately started texting the news to everyone.
So, the Reyes family is going to be turned upside down come Springtime. We are so thrilled and
excited.

20 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Congrats!! Girls are so fun!

Olivia McCord said...

Glad to know there's hope for me. Congrats!

amy said...

Yay!!! What a fun change that will be to your family. She will have some awesome older brothers to watch over her! I am so happy for you!!

Canadian Princess said...

OH I am sooo excited to hear that! I've been checking my google reader all day hoping to see a post saying it was a girl! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

That is so wonderful! We'll have to throw a totally PINK baby shower for you. Congrats!

Rae said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yippee! Your little girl will be just beautiful, and so lucky to have a wonderful family full of love....and brothers. :)

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Hooray!!!!!!

Marc said...

I smiled giddily as I read your tummy :) Yesterday I was so anxious to find out what you were having. I was sad when you werent' at the Luau show. I knew you would post it on your blog today, so this is the first place I visited when I got on my computer. I am so excited for you guys and gal(s)!!!! Yeah! We hope to see you soon!!!!

-Casey

Rice-Ball said...

Congrats! Yay for a girl...no more blue, only pink to come, what a difference! If she looks anything like her mama, she'll be a rare beauty indeed! We're so excited for you guys. And what a cute way to let us know, I love that picture :)

Meredith said...

i'm so excited for you! You are going to have so much fun!

Crystal said...

Yay! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun:)

Jess said...

Such a cute belly! :) You really are going to have so much fun, sooo happy for you!!! p.s. I knew it was a girl, just like Koa ;)

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

oh my goodness! she is going to be so beautiful! i bet the boys are so excited-she'll be so lucky to have 3 big brothers! although i doubt she'll feel that way in high school :)
i'm super excited for you guys! when's the due date? i wanna make you some super cute girly things! it's the best!

Jen and Beth said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you! She is going to be such a little princess. Now you can pull out those cute girl things you've been saving.

The Aulava Family said...

Congrats guys. That is wonderful news.

Susie said...

Princess is right! With three older brothers (and two adoring parents) she will be nothing but! Congratulations to you!

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

Wow! Congratulations for getting an exit card to the boys only club!

Patricia Costello said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
(((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs)))

I have been saving the most adorable dress for your baby girl. I can't wait to finally give it to you. ;)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

GunthërBrown said...

Congrats, I love having a girl. They are so different. I truly am so excited for your beautiful family!
We miss you guys!