Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Name

Tonight before bedtime Kekoa, Ikaika and I sat on the couch and talked about what we should name the baby. Of course being that the boys insist they have a sister, we talked about girl names. Kekoa decided on his own he wants her name to be Sarah and Ikaika votes for Polly. Not quite what I was thinking, but it was fun to talk about it with them. I am now almost 17 weeks and need to find a doctor who delivers at American Fork hospital now that we moved to Cedar Hills. If anyone knows of one they love, let me know : ) I think some prenatal care would be good right about now.
And just for memories sake, this morning I felt the baby move for the first time.

6 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

I go to see Dr. Andrea Smith at Legacy OB. Her office is literally right beside the hospital and I know she's an approved provider (or whatever you call it) for Educator's Mutual (I'm assuming UVU is still using Educator's). I absolutely LOVE her, however the only catch is I'm not sure she'll be able to take you at this point as she fills up fast (I first called when I was pregnant with Jacob at 6 weeks and she hadn't filled up for my delivery date so I was good to go, but she might be filled for when you're due as you're so far along). If she's full then one of her partners Dr. Watabe helped with my C-section and checked on me a couple days in the hospital and I really liked him as well. She has another partner as well who I've never met, but I'm sure she picked well with him too. Legacy OB's number is: 801-855-2980.

Also let me know if you want to find a pediatrician around here as we've got a great one!

And btw, beautiful home!!!

Jess said...

Just cute, you felt the baby move. The boys are so cute at choosing names.

mmdemille said...

Congrats! that's so exciting you are expecting. Your boys are so cute and excited for your new home.

Celeste L. said...

Ha! How about... Sarah Polly! Sarah Polly Reyes. Doesn't quite fit, but THINK about it. ;)

Elissa said...

I like my OB he's next to the hospital as well. His name is Gary Wold, reminds me of a beardless Santa! I had a friend that was pregnant with twins and she ended up changing to Dr. Ryan Jones who she loved. I've had all the girls with Dr. Wold he's not super chatty in the office but when it came down to my delivery he was amazing and listened to everything I needed. So glad you guys are up this way we need to get together!! Welcome to North Utah County!!

Laurie said...

I love the Mt. Timpanogus Womens Health Care center. I've seen the midwives there and LOVED them, but they also have regular OBs if that's what you would prefer. So excited to find out about the baby!