It was a crazy, sticky process to buy this home with new home buying procedures and it ending up as a short sale. I think we had to jump through about every hoop possible. But when it finally came and we were in the home, it felt wonderful. We are so excited to have our new home.
I still need to take some pictures of the inside. We are all still in boxes, minus the kitchen. But here are some of the things I love about this new home.• an open front room and kitchen (spacious floor plan)
• a happy kitchen with beautiful wood work ( it's fun to keep clean)
• all the bedrooms on one level (I have to be near my babies)
• room to grow with an unfinished basement
• laundry room upstairs with the bedrooms (hallelujah)
• an amazing view of the valley including the Timpanogos temple (seriously breathtaking)
• an enclosed backyard I can send the boys to play in (though we need to get window well covers ASAP)
• a jetted tub in the master bath as well as a walk-in shower (never seen a shower I liked so much)
• two balconys
• recess lighting every where (love the effect it gives)
• a gorgeous fireplace that lights with the flip of a switch
• stainless steel appliances
• an actual room just for food storage (no excuses now : )
• it's west facing so we have beautiful shade in back for summer dinners outside
Okay, you get the idea. I love our new home. I am excited to live wonderful memories here with a family I love with all my heart.
And if you are in the area, come and visit : )
8 comments:
It's beautiful Michele. I am jealous, really. Do you have any tips on selling a home? We're in that boat right now.
What a gorgeous place! And what a view! Congratulations! Exclamation points for everyone!
What a cute house! Can't wait to see more pics. Congrats!
I love it!!! :) Pretty nice features too. I like the stone work on the outside. Can't wait to see the inside.
Beautiful house Michele! So hey, I was wondering if you'll be doing photo sessions (or if you'll be around even) anytime between Nov 22-Dec 1st? We're going to be in UT then and I was hoping to get some pictures of the girls done. If not that's totally fine. I still would love to see you though! :)
I always sort of feel bad for posting a comment cuz I know you don't know me but I promise I know Kyle and he gave me your blog a couple years ago! I just had to say your home is so pretty and what fun for you guys to be there! And also CONGRATULATIONS on your cute little baby coming soon. Our fourth is due in 6 weeks. Congrats for all the great things going on lately!
Yeay! I'm so happy for you! It looks and sounds gorgeous!
It looks so pretty! We definitely want to come see. Congrats!
Post a Comment