Horray! Can't wait to see it! And for you to catch up on your blog if you'll ever find time with all the moving in and settling down.
Congrats...I can only imagine how relieved you guys are! Let me know if you need help with unpacking...I can bring Jacob over and help if you need it!
Congrats!! Why does it always take so much longer than anyone thinks it will? That's how it was for us too. Can't wait to see a pic.
Woo hoo! We'll come see it in person and help you get settled in, how does that sound? :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Horray! Can't wait to see it! And for you to catch up on your blog if you'll ever find time with all the moving in and settling down.
Congrats...I can only imagine how relieved you guys are! Let me know if you need help with unpacking...I can bring Jacob over and help if you need it!
Congrats!! Why does it always take so much longer than anyone thinks it will? That's how it was for us too. Can't wait to see a pic.
Woo hoo! We'll come see it in person and help you get settled in, how does that sound? :D
Post a Comment