Sorry - lack of internet access makes it hard to keep posting. And so many good posts have passed! Kyle's birthday (the day we moved), our anniversary, the boys first day of pre-school. So sad. I'll try to catch up to not miss those days of our family history.
So the update on the home is that there is at least an end in sight. After the home falling into a short-sale, we thought for a while that it was a lost cause. But it is working out and we have a close date for September 8th. Holding our breath, we'll see what happens.
Okay, screaming kids . . . that's all the update I can give.
3 comments:
Good luck! We're putting our house on the market in the next week or so too. I'm praying everything will go well.
Ditto! Good luck, I hope everything goes through perfectly!
Can't wait to see all your catch-up posts. Miss u guys!!!!
Post a Comment