Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We may not have access to internet tomorrow, so I'll just post a day early.
Kyle, the boys and I have been in Hawaii for the past 5 days. We came here to take part in celebrating Kyle's grandmother's 90th birthday. Since a ticket is a ticket, we decided to come a little early and have a little family vacation before all the extended family festivities. We have had such an enjoyable time already. We visited the beach, the Laie temple, the Polynesian Cultural Center, swap meet twice, the Honolulu zoo, Waiola Shaved Ice, and a lot of fun little things in between. Tomorrow we fly to the Big Island, where grandma lives. We'll celebrate Thanksgiving and then grandma's party Saturday. We are happy to be a part of it all.
Our family has so much to be grateful for. I'll post that next.
For now, Aloha : )

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sounds like a lot of fun you all had. Glad your back all safe. Make a post on your trip.