Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Trying to be Like . . .

This past Sunday was our ward primary program. We've been anticipating it for a while with nightly song practices for our family devotionals right before bedtime. It was so sweet to see Kekoa up on the stand singing as he looked at us. He did a great job with his one-line-part. Kyle, who was conducting the meeting, reminded us all of the power of the simple things of the gospel. There was a strong spirit as the little ones sang and spoke about gospel principles. I loved it so much. And it didn't hurt that Kyle was able to sit by me during the program. Happy Sunday.
And here is a picture of Ikaika in his darling suit coat. How handsome is he?! He'll be heading to primary come January : )

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh...I wish I could have been there. They are soooo cute! I especially love Ikaika in his suit coat.

Patricia Costello said...

Kekoa is a lil' heartbreaker! And Ikaika looks ready for High Preists, not Primary! Well, maybe Elders Quorum...

Janette said...

So completely adorable!!! I still can't believe that you had to move so far away from me. I hate it! I know I get to see you twice a week but it's not the same. We missed you again today when T.J. didn't have a little boy to play with after school....

Your boys are so handsome! I wish we could've seen them in the program...and I'm sooooo jealous Kyle got to sit by you. Jeff conducted our Primary Program meeting as well, but had to stay on the stand. I'm going to have to have your Bishop call my Bishop with some tips for next year....

love ya!