
I was looking through the pictures on my computer and found these from the pumpkin patch field trip we went on for the boys preschool. A late post is better than never posting I guess : )
The preschool of 11 kids and their parents were invited to go on the field trip. It was fun for me to tag along, though Sepa was such a slow poke (and too heavy to carry the entire time), so we were way in the back most of the time. The boys loved that they got to choose a pumpkin to take home with them. I love the Fall festivities!





2 comments:
Such handsome boys! I wished that we made it to the pumpkin patch this year, guess we'll have to wait for next year.
Michele, it's so nice to see your lovely boys growing up! Keep up the divine work of taking care of and growing another baby!
Post a Comment