Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Cute Little Conductor


Here are some pictures I took of Sepa to remember him at 2 years. He did pretty good for a two year old in my studio. The candy bribe went a long way. I like the different expressions we got. It reminds me of his personality and what I see all day long. As you can see we are having a train theme for his birthday party. He loves Thomas. When I sing Happy Birthday to him he always wants me to follow up with singing Happy Birthday to Thomas. It's too cute to see his love for his little friend.







6 comments:

Jess said...

SOOOO HANDSOME AND ADORABLE!!! I LOVE THESE PICTURES. I wish we were there! :( Send his invitation one please.

Canadian Princess said...

Love the pics...they're beautiful! I can say that right;)

Susie said...

Oh my goodness, he is a doll!

Olivia McCord said...

All 3 of my boys love Thomas.

Your talent for graphic design matches your gift for photography. What an eye!

Leatha said...

He is so adorable! What a cutie! He has the best facial expressions. And you are so talented at capturing them.

Jodi said...

I wish we lived closer to each other! Our boys would have so much fun playing with each other.

These pics are great!