This week made me feel like a princess with some flowers from Kyle and a "heart crown" handmade from Kekoa. I needed a little pick-me up after a hard week and Kyle brought these roses - I loved them as they reminded me of my boys with one large, medium and smaller rose.


And then, this afternoon Kekoa told me he was making some surprise for me. After about 15 minutes of him upstairs in the toy room, he brought me my surprise. As I closed my eyes, he said, "Awww, Mom, you're going to love this!" And then he presented me with this "heart crown." Kekoa insisted I wear it the rest of the evening. So sweet. He was right, I did love it. I dread the day I am no longer the queen of his heart.
1 comment:
Awww, that's so cute and sweet of Koa! Kono has been trying to make me things lately and he tries to bribe me with flowers, how funny. :)
Post a Comment