I could stare at this picture for hours. It is so cute. I love how handsome Kyle is and how cute my babies are. They all have their Dad in them. As you can tell, they all adore their Daddy. It is like a party every time he comes home from work. We all love spending time with him. The boys love the stories he tells and the games they play.
For Father's Day the boys made ties out of foam paper. It was cute to see them create them with him in mind. I gave him a picture (surprise, surprise) of Ka'imi and I to put in his office. I wish I could say that I did this amazing dinner for him, but the truth is I was so tired and needing to tend to Ka'imi, that Kyle made dinner himself. Kyle is a wonderful Father. I simply adore my husband.

2 comments:
Michele, I like your new blog layout and bigger pics. Happy belated Father's Day Kyle, you are such a great daddy! Cute pic!
Love the pic and your sweet post!
And your Saturday does sound fun...i've always wanted to go to the farmer's market yet have never made it. maybe sometime soon. do you know if it's just in the morning or all day?
Post a Comment