Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ka'imi - 7 months






Ka'imi at 7 months:

• got her two bottom teeth (see pic above :)

• after spending the last month on her tummy is ready for a new view of the world.  She probably spent 80% of her awake time on her belly.  She still doesn't sit up well enough for me to leave her alone, but that will definitely be the next play position.

• goes up on her hands and knees as well as on her toes like she's going to do a push up.  It is so cute.  I wish I could get a picture of it.

• semi-mobile.  I put her in one area to play and when I look back at her, she's moved several feet away.

• has moved into her own room and crib.  She seems to like it - though we are not "sleeping through the night."

• still loves polka dots.

• refuses baby food or anything squishy and pureed like that, but once downed a quarter of a piece of pizza and rice with curry on another occasion.

• still falls asleep with her pacifier.

• still having three naps a day.

• our angel girl.

2 comments:

Jess said...

My goodness, I am missing out on her growing up! :( Really wish that we lived up there already. Ka'imi is so darling and I love her outfit.

Unknown said...

Hi!

I changed my email and was hoping you can approve me to view your darling blog again? Your babies are just too cute <3

audge@alum.dartmouth.org

thanks!

-audra