Sunday, November 21, 2010

Proud Mama = Large Photo Post

Saturday the boys had their debut of performing their hoop dance.  A summer of lessons, hours working on their outfits and a couple of good bribes got them to perform for the first time at the UVU pow wow during the dinner break.  Kyle and I couldn't have been more proud of them.  They did such a great job.  We hope this is the beginning of a lifetime of performing with their hoops.  Enjoy the pictures.  These boys got talent.

 











My mom made sure she got here in time to watch her grandsons dance.  She left AZ at 3:00am!  That's love.  These pictures of her and Ka'imi are my favorite.  It makes me think of how Ka'imi will treasure them years from now when she is grown.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Awesome!! I can just hear Ikaika's cute voice saying awesome! :)
I wish I could have been there to see them perform. I imagine they are really good now since they were already catching on great 4 months ago when I saw them last. Ka'imi is getting so big, I love her bracelet and she always has such cute headbands on. :)

Jess said...

And great job on the outfits!

Canadian Princess said...

Love all the pics and their outfits! And I'm totally impressed with their skills.

The pics of Ka'imi and your mum really are precious!

btw, the candy idea is a great one.

Meredith said...

the pictures look great! and the boys did GREAT! That is so cool that your mom drove all the way up to watch them, she is a good grandma!