Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby Baby



Side note: My sister pointed out to me that my blog may be favoring a cute little girl named Ka'imi.  I know - it's just so hard to not post about her cuteness.  But I am going to try and do better and remember my cute boys as well.
So here's one for Sepa.

This past summer I bought this American Baby Doll at a yard sale.  The silly thing is like $50 and I bought it for $8.  It is really cute with outfits with shoes and stuff.  Anyway, it was down in my photo studio (right now I use it to show parents how I was them to hold their babies in a pose).  We were down there today for some pictures and Sepa found it.  He took care of it for almost the rest of the day.  It was so cute.  He was very protective of it when the boys would come around.  I love it - he's going to be a good Daddy when he grows up.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is so cute! :)