I can't sleep and needed something uplifting. Thank you. You are truly amazing Michele. Thanks for capturing Christmas and New years so well and I LOVE your boys action hero posters. Unbelievable.
i LOOOOVE THESE. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOR EKO BECAUSE HE IS REALLY INTO SUPERHEROES BUT HAVE NEVER GOTTEN TO DOING IT. BUT THESE ARE AMAZING, YOU ARE THE COOLEST MOM EVER.
4 comments:
I can't sleep and needed something uplifting. Thank you. You are truly amazing Michele. Thanks for capturing Christmas and New years so well and I LOVE your boys action hero posters. Unbelievable.
I'd have to say that's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. You're kids are so lucky!
i LOOOOVE THESE. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOR EKO BECAUSE HE IS REALLY INTO SUPERHEROES BUT HAVE NEVER GOTTEN TO DOING IT. BUT THESE ARE AMAZING, YOU ARE THE COOLEST MOM EVER.
Those are awesome Michele!! Kono will really like these when he sees them. :)
Post a Comment